REWARDS TERMS and CONDITIONS
- Any person’s use of a Rewards account, enrollment in the Rewards program or use of this website, constitutes accepting all the terms and conditions stated here.
- United Supermarkets LLC reserves the right to change the terms and conditions for participation, points and rewards, and benefits for the Rewards program at any time without notice, liability or obligation to program participants.
Rewards Program Eligibility
- The Rewards program is only available at participating Albertsons Market, Amigos, United Supermarkets, United Express and Market Street locations.
- All guests are eligible to sign up for the Rewards program by using the website www.unitedtexas.com, signing up in store, or enrolling on The United Market mobile app. Once signed up, they can use their Rewards account to earn points toward Rewards (“Rewards”).
- Rewards points can be earned on qualifying purchases beginning July 1, 2015, and until otherwise notified by United Supermarkets LLC.
- There is no cost to enroll in Rewards. There may be a cost to participate in some clubs within Rewards. Any costs associated with Rewards clubs will be disclosed prior to joining the club.
- Team Members of United Supermarkets, L.L.C are eligible to participate in the Rewards program.
- You may cancel your Rewards participation at any time by contacting Guest Services
toll freeat 1-877-848-6483 or via e-mail at email@example.com.
- Guests can begin earning points as soon as they sign up and use their Rewards account for the purchase of eligible products.
- Points will expire at the end of the next month from the date earned. Example: rewards points earned August 1 through August 31 will expire September 30 if not used.
- Guests using a Rewards account earn 1 point for every dollar spent on qualifying purchases. Total points earned in a purchase are based on the subtotal amount, after discounts have been deducted and prior to any tax, rounded down to the last whole dollar amount.
- Points are calculated on net purchases, after promotional discounts and prior to taxes being applied. However, certain items are excluded from earning points, including the following:
- Beer and Wine
- Store Gift Cards
- Federal, state and local taxes
- Money orders and funds transfers
- Utility payments and comparable items and transactions
- Returns, credits and refunds
discountsand other promotional offers
- Postage stamps
Purchases such as beer, wine and tobacco cannot be rewarded under Texas and New Mexico law, meaning points cannot be earned and Rewards cannot be redeemed on these purchases. Also, United Supermarkets LLC reserves the right to exclude additional items at any time during the program.
- Points are earned on purchases made at participating locations only.
- Accounts and points are not transferable and may be used only by the individual associated with the card. However, up to three (3) card numbers per household can be linked to a single account.
- If you believe points have not been credited accurately to your account, please
- E-mail firstname.lastname@example.org
- Call guest services
toll freeat 1-855-762-7880, or
- Write to us at:
United Supermarkets, LLC
7830 Orlando Avenue
Lubbock, TX 79423
Redeeming Points for Rewards
- Once a guest earns 200 points, the points are converted to a reward and the points are immediately deducted from the guest’s account.
- rewards expire at the end of the month from the date earned.
- Guests can redeem 1 reward for $0.20 off per gallon of fuel up to 25 gallons OR redeem 2 rewards for 5% off qualifying groceries up to the first $100 purchased.
- Rewards and points have no cash value.
Enrolling in Rewards
- Guests will enroll in the Rewards program by providing a unique 10 digital phone number or alternate ID. The phone number or alternate ID must be provided at checkout in order to participate in the Rewards program.
- Guests who have completed their enrollment online and created an online account may check their points at any time by logging on at www.unitedtexas.com. Points balances can also be tracked on the mobile app, on the in-store kiosk or on the guests receipt.
- Cards for the rewards program are available only upon request.
- United Supermarkets, L.L.C., will always endeavor to correct any reasonable errors, but cannot be responsible for all possible errors. United Supermarkets, L.L.C., will have no liability for failure, delay or error in crediting offers to your Rewards account.
Rewards Notice & Claim
- United Supermarkets, L.L.C., is not responsible for lost, stolen or unused Rewards cards or lost or stolen or unused Rewards.
- By enrolling in the Rewards program or creating your online account, you agree that United Supermarkets, L.L.C., may send you e-mailed communications related to The United family stores and the Rewards program.
- You may discontinue promotional e-mail communications at any time by opting out as instructed on any received email or by
- Updating your account online at unitedtexas.com
- Emailing guest services at email@example.com
- Contacting guest services
toll freeat 1-877-848-6483,
- Discontinuation of promotional e-mail communications may result in the loss of promotional discounts and offers related to the Rewards program.
Rewards Mobile Alerts Terms & Conditions
- By subscribing, you are providing your signature, consent and agreement that you are 18 years of age or older or have parental consent to enroll your number in Rewards Mobile Alerts and are authorized to agree to receive commercial text messages from us on your mobile phone.
- You will get approximately eight (8) text messages per month, based on applicable mobile promotions, alerts and offers from United Supermarkets, L.L.C. Message and Data Rates may apply, depending on the subscriber's wireless carrier plan.
- United Supermarkets, L.L.C will not charge you for subscribing to this program; however, you are responsible for any mobile messages or data rates that may apply from your wireless carrier.
- By subscribing, persons 13 to 17 years of age are confirming parental consent to enroll their number in our mobile club.
- You may discontinue the receipt of future text messages at any time by texting the word STOP to 43300 or by returning to this site and selecting the option to "Opt-Out".
For additional help, email firstname.lastname@example.org or send a text message with the keyword HELPto short code
Changes in Terms & Conditions
- United Supermarkets, L.L.C., reserves the right to change the terms and conditions for participation, points, rewards, and benefits for the Rewards program at any time without notice, liability or obligation to program participants.
- United Supermarkets, L.L.C., reserves the right to terminate the Rewards program at any time for any reason without any further obligation to participants.
- United Supermarkets, L.L.C., reserves the right to change or cancel any reward.
- United Supermarkets, L.L.C., reserves the right to institute restrictions on products eligible for points and products eligible for purchase with any rewards earned without notice, liability or obligation to participants.
- Misuse, or fraudulent use of a Rewards account or the website, www.unitedtexas.com is in violation of these terms and conditions and may result in
cancellationof the Rewards account and loss of any or all offers earned.
- The failure of United Supermarkets, L.L.C. to enforce any particular term or condition does not constitute a waiver of the term or condition.